Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.richimaging.net/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Newborn Session with David Danger!

Before I get into the session we just did with our friends Joey, Beth, and little baby David Danger, I want to give you a little background info...

A few months back my wife Judy and I were talking about starting to do newborn photo sessions. I distinctly remember telling her that I didn't want to do them because I thought they would be too big of a hassle and would not be any fun.

Well, David Danger has just proved me wrong in a big way! We had such a great time with him and his parents on Monday night that I just cannot wait to do our next newborn session! (Yes, that's two exclamation points in a row...excessive exclamation mark warning!)

So, here are a few selections from the session that I thought you'd want to see. He is such a beautiful boy! Take a gander:


I know David was having fun because Joey said this is the first time he'd seen him smile - EVER!
I think this is my favorite shot from the evening. He's so content just hanging out on Dad's arm. And check out those captivating eyes! :-D


And, yes, he does love to snuggle with Mom, too:

Joey and Beth, we had such a great time with you and little David Danger. I hope you really love these as much as I do - he's such a wonderful little guy! Congratulations!

Cheers,
-Mark

No comments: