Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.richimaging.net/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Andrea & Lee's Wedding

Yesterday Andrea and Lee were married at the Plateau Club in Sammamish. It was one of the most intimate weddings I've had the privilege to witness and was so beautiful. I was really honored to be a part of such a wonderful moment in their lives. It was also one of those rare, beautiful sunny days in a Washington winter! Here are a few of our favorites from the day!


Congratulations you two! May this be the start of a wonderful journey for you!

-Mark

P.S. You can view the slideshow HERE!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Thank you for doing an amazing job with our photographs! We love the pictures and look forward to seeing the rest! Thanks again for all your hard work and for making our wedding even more special!

~The Walkers

Denise said...

Thank you so much for your comment! I'm just barely starting out (absolutely no interest in weddings, just kids right now) :) and since I never leave my house really, I've wanted to try to connect with other photographers online - so I just barely found [b]'s blog like, last week and now yours! ALL feedback (good and bad) is definitely welcome!!