Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.richimaging.net/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, August 8, 2008

Veater Family Portraits

UPDATE: Here's the slide show you've all been waiting for!



You can also check out the full version here: http://richimaging.net/Slideshow/VeaterFamilySession/

On Sunday night I met up with a great family for some family photos. Steven, Ashley, and Kirsten met me at Picnic Point Park in Mukilteo. I took a few moments to warm up to Kirsten (or was it the other way around? :) and then we headed off to get started. Here are a few shots from our session:








Kirsten was such a patient little girl during our session, especially considering that we ended up cutting into her bedtime by a few minutes! Ashley & Steven, thanks for meeting me for the session and I really hope you enjoy your pictures!
Check out the link at the top of the post for the slide show!

Cheers,
-Mark

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I really like them! I'm so excited to see the rest when they're done! My favorite is the family photo at the top, Kirsten is even smiling in it! :)